Tuesday 21 February 2017

Next Post's Features

I have been crazy busy and have had no time to do much with my dolls.  It’s because I just started my own small business and that has kept me really busy.  I also work at a regular job during the day (until my business takes off and I can retire from it) so my business clients in the evening means that there is just not much time for play.

I do consider my dolls “play” in a sense.  Not play as in what I do with my grandchildren when they come over, but play in the way a collector plays with their collection.  What is that?  Well, setting up diorama’s, writing scripts for the Magic and Mayhem series, altering items that may need more detailing, making clothes, shoes, jewellery, furniture, other household accessories, etc.

Even though I’m very busy with work and my business, I am still collecting stuff for my girls and still writing scripts on my breaks.  Whenever I’m out shopping I always stop by the toy aisles to see if there are any new accessories to be had.
Needless to say I’ve done very well.

Also, during my trips to Phoenix in 2015, 2016, and recently 2017, I’ve amassed a great amount of doll stuff that is absolutely awesome!

Because I have been so busy (and that’s not to mention the renovations that will start spring of 2017 in my house) I’ve had no time to build on my girls homestead or other locations I plan to create for the them.  With that all being said, next on this blog I plan to feature some of the great furniture and accessories I’ve found that will eventually end up in the house, the yard, shops, diner, play areas and so on. 

The coming posts will host a variety of things I found in the Our Generation line at Target, the My Life as a… from Wal-Mart, and other things I’ve found from various sources. 

I’m excited to share these as they are the cutest ever and even though some of the sets have pieces that may be a little too big for my girls, that doesn’t take away from how super cute they are!


So sit back and enjoy the wonderful world of doll accessories.  My hat is off to all the creative minds involved with thinking up the next set to put into production.  I love it and I’m one very happy collector!


As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment