Sunday 2 August 2015

Introductions Over

Now that my girls have had a basic introduction, the real work of this blog begins. 

This blog is dedicated to achieving all the needs of these girls.  So what do eight little dolls need?  Well…clothes, fashion accessories, a home, furniture, home accessories, food, cars, entertainment, adventure, a personality, a life and a story!


In the “What You’ll Find on this Blog” section is a list of 20 topics I’ll cover as I meet the needs of my beautiful dolls and bring them to “life”. 

From the bare beginnings of things I’ve made or acquired to the tips, tricks, tools and supplies I use to make the furniture, accessories, clothes and their homestead, my hope is to have a lot of fun and display my Teen Trends doll collection.  Having people who share my passion and take this journey with me is awesome.

Thanks for coming along for the ride!

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment