Wednesday 17 May 2017

My Life Wheelchair Set

I really like the My Life Wheelchair set.  It comes with a few accessories but I love the wheelchair itself.
The set works with my girls sizing except for a couple things.  The cast is way too big and as you can in the picture, both of Wiccah’s feet fit in it.
It goes to show you how much of a size difference from the 17” Teen Trends dolls to the 18” My Life dolls.  Many items are just completely out of scale and can’t be used.  The crutches are a little tall but that is easily rectified as I will cut them down and put another end piece on the bottom of the crutch.  In the picture Wiccah’s feet are about ¾ inch off the ground.
The wheelchair is just right.  Tierra is pushing Wiccah and has her hands on the handles and Wiccah’s feet touch the foot rests.
I will eventually paint the set so that I can tone down the pink.  The fabric seat is pink but at least I can make the wheels and other details a better color.  
Overall I am glad I bought the set as I think that it will be fun to incorporate it in a scene in some way.  I have to think up some great story-lines now.  It’s all fun and games and if someone breaks a leg….we’re covered!


As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment