Friday 19 May 2017

Our Generation Wood Working Kit

Another great find in a Las Vegas Target in 2017 was the Our Generation tool set.  I was unaware of this set so when I found it, I was excited.  It cost me $6.99 USD and it’s so cute!
It comes with a jar of nails, a can of paint, a saw, hammer, a paint brush and birdhouse.

As my girls become more active in the Magic and Mayhem series, they each have a “job” within the family and those jobs or talents will be a large source of their scenes within the series.  Cassiopeia is The Builder / Craftsman in the family.  I chose her for this job because of her missing pinky finger.  I will model a finger for her out of sculpy someday soon (I hope).

I have no intention whatsoever of making a scene where her finger is cut off.  I need to make that clear.  I would never do that as this series is geared for my grandchildren to enjoy and learn valuable lessons from.  I want the series to be fun, funny and informative in a humorous way as well as really enjoyable to see all the furniture and accessories collected and set up for the dolls.
As you can see in the pictures, Teirra (this day's model) is working with the tools and they are just the right size for her to use.
Since I build a lot of things for myself and my dolls I have a very healthy respect for the tools I use.  Safety is paramount because I don’t want to end up getting hurt and not being able to do what I love the most.


All that being said, I have already penned a few scripts where one of the girls is building or fixing things around their homestead.  I now need only to insert Cassiopeia’s name as the sister with the Building and Crafting talent.  I am looking forward to setting up her scenes.  The sky’s the limit in what she can be doing next!

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I love very much Teen Trends, and I create a Facebook group dedicated to them.
    If you are interested, it's here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/102624743766880/
    Blessings,
    Guyloup
    (my main site : http://milleet1passions.com )

    ReplyDelete