Monday 1 May 2017

Our Generation Day at the Beach

This set was one on my list I’d hoped to find while in Phoenix.  I actually found the first one in Las Vegas and the second one in Phoenix.  I had not planned on buying 2 of them but later when I saw the second I thought that it would be better if I did buy 2 so I can have 2 girls relaxing by the pool or on the beach.
I love this set.  I love the lounge chair and the sandcastle is just the cutest.  I think I can even use it to make a mold so I can make a few more if I so choose.  The other accessories: a pail, 2 different sand molds, a shovel and rake, 3 different shells, and a tube of sunscreen, are just as cute.  The pail is a little big for my girls but I have lots of Barbie pails that are an acceptable size to use if I wanted that instead.
I bought a blow-up pool for the girls in 2016 from Dollarama and had thought it would be great to have a hammock or lounge chair in the backyard for the girls.  I didn’t know about this beach set at the time I bought the pool so now I am very happy to have this in their accessories.
It seems that no matter what I think of, somehow, somewhere I’ll find just the right accessories to go with it.  This is truly one of those times.

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment