Wednesday 3 May 2017

Our Generation Under the Microscope

The Our Generation Under the Microscope set is darling!  I happened to get it at home on a 20% off sale and got it for $10.39.
The set includes 1 pair of glasses (which are way too big for my girls) 1 functioning microscope, 1 lab beaker (they call it a flask) 1 test tube stand and 3 test tubes. The size of the pieces fit well for my girls with the exception of the glasses as you can see in the photo.
I’m so glad I got it.  I intend to make a few accessories to go with it like a Bunsen burner for the beaker and some slides for the girls to put under the microscope.
I always loved Science class and I am excited to write some scenes for these accessories.This set is a great addition to their accessories and the Magic and Mayhem series.


As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment