Thursday 11 May 2017

Physical Ed Gear

The Our Generation Badminton set was one I had not seen before I found it in a Las Vegas Target during my 2017 trip to Phoenix.  It is adorable and if there would have been 2 sets available to buy at the time, I would have bought both.  However, I only got one set so my girls can only play as a pair.

I hope to find another set at another time as I think it would be so cute to have the girls play doubles.  The set includes a water bottle, head band, 3 birdies, a container for the birdies, and 2 rackets.

The furniture and accessories I’ve been collecting for the girls have opened lots of doors for the Magic and Mayhem series.  To be able to show the girls in all kinds of everyday activities with a little twist of magic will be a whole lot of fun to create.
The badminton set is truly a cute set and I will enjoy setting the girls up for their first match!

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.


Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment