Friday 28 April 2017

My Life Scooter

I found Walmart’s My Life Scooter in Phoenix (2017).
There were so many new accessories to be found there and I had a really great time searching them out.  This scooter is cute and though it’s a little big for my girls, they are able to ride it anyway.
I found them for $14.62 USD.  I bought 2 of them so that the girls could go out in pairs.I intend to paint them at a later date as I am not fond of the pink and purple coloring.  I find that most of the My Life furniture and accessories are close to the Barbie colors and I’m very tired of pink. (grin)

In the photos below, you can see that even though the Scooters are a little big, Wiccah and Tierra look like they are enjoying the ride!
 A great addition to my collection.

As always, let kindness and positive energy
 fill your mind, body and soul.


Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment