Monday 24 April 2017

My Life Shopping Basket

Walmart brought out a shopping basket for the My Life doll accessories and I found them during my 2017 Phoenix trip.  There were $7.97 and I bought 2.  Later on the return trip home I found another in Montana and picked it up.
I haven’t seen these at home yet and who knows if they will come here or not.  I have been buying everything that interests me when I am travelling because I never know if we are going to get these or not where I live.

The decision to construct a General Store for the girls to work and shop in meant that I would need shopping baskets and carts.  Walmart has the shopping cart on line but it’s always out of stock and I’ve never seen it in the stores.  The shopping basket was then a very welcome addition to the accessories for the girls.

Along with the basket comes a tomato, an orange, a bunch of grapes, a loaf of bread, a pineapple, apple and banana, a bottle of orange drink, a can of peas and green beans, bottle of water, box of eggs (no carton) box cake mix, mac and cheese, and a carton of tropical fruit juice.  And can you believe all that comes in that little basket!

The size of the basket fits my girls and it is a great addition to their accessories.  It will be fun to build and stock the general store and the Shopping Basket is a fantastic find.

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.


Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment