Friday 21 April 2017

My Life Back to School Accessories is a cute set. 
I managed to get 4 of them so that each of the girl’s “Chapter’s” can go to class at the same time.  When I decided that they would attend the School for Magic, this set was a must have.  It comes with a laptop (which I will detail at a later date as it is just molded plastic) a sandwich, water bottle, an apple, folder, cell phone and a backpack.  A couple of the items are a little big for my girls but the rest are a great size.
In this picture Wiccah is using the laptop and the next is the backpack.
The backpack is versatile as they can use it for school, camping, hiking and any outdoor activity too.


As always, let kindness and positive energy
 fill your mind, body and soul.


Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment