Monday 17 April 2017

My Life as a Garden Set

I found the My Life as a Garden Set at Walmart here at home and bought one to add to the vegetable garden I have been designing for the girls.  This set was $9.97 and includes 1 potted plant, 1 potted strawberry plant, a watering can, 2 packs of seeds, 1 pair of snips, 1 garden fork and 1 garden spade.
However, while on my Phoenix 2017 trip I happen to run across this set again where they were clearing them out.  They were on sale for $4.00 US.

When I got to the cash register I was surprised when the set came up at $2.00.  For that I went back and grabbed 3 more thinking that my granddaughter would love a set like this for her doll.  I absolutely love it and the sizing seems to work well with my dolls.

I like it when I can find 3 – 4 of the same sets so that I can have several dolls working with the accessories at the same time.  The garden and lawns will be well tended now.

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.
Blessed Be, My Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment