Wednesday 15 July 2015

Growing Pains - Changes

Prior to creating my blog, I prepared for it by gathering subjects to post when the time came.  I wrote, edited, took photos, etc. all in preparation for getting this blog off the ground.

I’m fairly computer savvy but I have to admit creating this blog was crazy!!  It took me a whole day just to get the first page the way I wanted it!

Once I had the opening page created I didn’t have any posts published because I wanted to ensure the first ones were just right. 

I am a fiction writer and have written several manuscripts I hope to publish one day.  Writing the blog posts is fairly simple for me.  I write them the same way I write my novels.  Get the info down and then edit like crazy!  But you can run into over-editing so you have to just say its good as it is for now and move forward.

The first post of my doll blog was a relief.  It was over, now just have fun!  However, since the new girls arrived almost all the posts I’ve pre-written will not apply as they are.  Everything references my four girls, not seven.

Also, articles that were ready to post on their fashions have now been put on hold as I create the other 3 sets.  I have to retake most of the group clothing photos, jewelry and other photos as well.  Hopefully I can transition this without too many hiccups along the way.  Needless to say I am so happy to have the seven girls even though I have to make many changes.

I’m excited to be able to post about their makeovers as well.  That’s going to be a whole lot of fun as I give them a brand new look.  I’ve re-rooted several dolls and the new colored hair I have picked for each girl will make them very unique. 

The makeovers will take some time since I have 3 girls to work on and this summer has been very busy so far.  My mantra these days seems to be “slow and steady wins the race”.  I’m the turtle, not the hare (grin) 

Change is a comin’ and will continue to come.  I’m ready for it…I think!

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.


Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment