Monday 13 April 2015

What You’ll Find on This Blog

Below is a summary of what you’ll find on this blog to help you navigate through the labels.  Of course, more will be added and changes will happen as the blog progresses.  However at this time, this is the list of planned blog entries!

The Sisters:

Under this label (UTL) will be the posts on my Teen Trends dolls which I call: The Sisters, The Silvervale Sisters, My Girls, Mattel Teen Trends Dolls, TTD, etc.  Here you will learn information about the dolls themselves anywhere from how I got started to changes made with the dolls in terms of re-rooting their hair, changing features, etc.

The Silvervale Homestead:

UTL will be the posts on the girl’s Doll House and diorama scenes.  These posts will be on how I build and set up their house as well as different dioramas I have planned.  Also you'll find in this section featured items which are truly fun details that really tie a scene together.

Magic and Mayhem – The Life and Times of the Silvervale Sisters:

UTL chronicles the life and times of the girls as they go through life as young teen witches alone in a big world.  This is intended to be a fun parody of lessons learned from a dolls’ point of view of life experiences. As a fiction writer I really enjoy the idea of creating something both written and visual that my granddaughter will have fun following along.

Magic and Mayhem –  Behind the Scenes:

UTL will be information on scene and diorama creation and setup.  Lots of work goes into setting up a scene and writing the scripts and sometimes funny things happen as it goes along that are too priceless not to share.

Troubles:

UTL will be the posts on things that are troublesome.  These include problems anywhere from the doll’s design flaws and how to combat them, to disasters of the furry kind (aka my kittens). 

Growing Pains:

UTL will be the posts on changes to the sisters, the blog, etc and news about new things going on and how it affects my journey through creating the lives for the Silvervale Sisters.

New Fashions:

UTL will be posts on new fashions I bought for the girls in stores, from another crafter, or doll sales, on line, etc.  All these are things I did not make myself.

Handcrafted Fashions:

UTL will be posts on new fashions I made either by sewing, knitting, crocheting, or crafting in another way.

New Fashion Accessories:

UTL will be posts on fashion accessories I bought in stores, from another crafter or doll sale and on line etc.  Again these will not be items I made.

Handcrafted Fashion Accessories:

UTL will be posts on fashion accessories I made for the girls.  Items are jewelry, shoes, boots, hair accessories, hats, belts, etc.  

New Furniture:

UTL will be posts on new furniture I bought brand new, from thrift stores, craft sales, on line, etc.

Handcrafted Furniture:

UTL will be posts on furniture I made myself, or furniture I modified to fit the dolls.

New Accessories:

UTL will be posts on accessories for the dolls that are not fashion related.  These are accessories for their house, their dioramas and so on.  These are bought new, found in thrift stores, craft sales, etc.

Handcrafted Accessories:

UTL will be posts on accessories for their home or dioramas I made myself, or modified to fit the girls.  This could be items I've repainted, modified size, etc.

Fantastic Finds:

UTL will be posts on those one of a kind things unique or exciting because they were a challenge to acquire.

Fun Finds:

UTL will be posts on items I find that could be incorporated into the girl’s house or dioramas.  These are simple things that are fun to add and which I found in dept stores, thrift stores, garage sales, dollar stores, flea markets, etc.

How To…:

UTL will be posts on how I made some of the things in the Handcrafted Posts so that you can make your own for your dolls.  I try to be as detailed as I can in both description and pictures.  Also if clarification is needed, you can email me and I’ll explain more effectively.

Tools:

UTL will be posts on the tools I use to make the furniture, accessories, and buildings.  Some of these will trickle from my Barbie Village but all are tools I couldn't live without.

Crafting Supplies:

UTL will be posts on craft supplies I use to make furniture, accessories, fashions and buildings for all aspects of my doll collecting.

For Sale:

UTL will be posts on items I have for sale or will custom make for your doll.


As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment