Thursday 30 March 2017

In Gallops Two More Horses!

The second set of horses was a nice surprise.  I wandered, by habit, into the toy department of Wal-Mart looking for anything new to get my girls.  They’d been very spoiled in 2016 as I bought them many new pieces of furniture and accessories.  So many, in fact, that I haven’t had a chance to record them all in their database!

It was awesome to find different colored horses.  When I spied the dark brown and medium brown horses, I snatched them up quick like a bunny!

I simply love them!  Now to give them magical names!  The first horses are Nightwind and Stardust, male and female respectively.  And the new members I decided to name…

Stormrider – dark brown Male (Bay Horse) 
Windsong – medium brown Female (Chestnut Horse)
Their accessories are red and purple.  They are not identical in their markings either.  Stormrider has the white rounded triangle on his forehead and a white nose whereas Windsong has the long strip of white down her forehead and a brown nose.

How exciting to now have 4 horses in the Silvervale Sister’s family.  (Still hoping to find the black one)
They are really big but I’m getting used to that as I slowly add more accessories to my collection.  2 more horses means more horse stuff.  But I will not stop – not yet.  I love everything about these wonderful dolls and my girls are my family.  And there is always room for family! (grin)

As always, let kindness and positive energy
fill your mind, body and soul.

Blessed Be, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment